Lighting for decoration, safety and security
Fall is in and darker days are ahead of us. It is time to take a look at your exterior lighting. Outdoor lighting enhances the appearance of your home as well as your property, add value to your property, provide safety and security, and give you a chance to enjoy your outdoor space longer during dark days of the fall and winter.
- A well-lit front entrance not only helps your visitors to find your home easily but also enhance the beauty of your home. Wall lanterns and other decorative pieces are available to enhance any type of architectural style.
- Recessed lights are a good option under the porch or an overhang.
- To ensure safety, mount lights on either side of your garage.
- Motion sensor activated lighting provides safety and save electricity. They can be operated from dusk to dawn or on motion detection. They are good for sides of your home that get less attention and if ground mounted, will add dramatic look to your home by capturing light in eaves and other cavities.
- Pathways and steps especially need lighting for safety. Low level path lights sure to enhance the look, separate driveways and provide enough lighting to the pathway.